Teach, Learn , Succeed
Our Mission at Bean Station Elementary School is to assist each student in mastering academic and social learning goals at each grade level in a safe and positive environment.
The Vision of Bean Station Elementary School is to foster an environment that encourages students, teachers, and the community working together providing a safe, nurturing school where every individual can be successful.
Teachers should incorporate a variety of learning activities to support various levels of multi-intelligences through curriculum, instructional practices, and educational research.
- Assessment practices should drive teachers' instructional strategies in the classroom.
- That every student should have an opportunity for challenging instruction and high expectations that are based on proven practices and educational research.
- Teachers, administrators, parents and community members should al share in the decision making process.
- Every student should feel successful everyday.
- Students will become responsible for their own learning. enabling them to become contributive citizens.
- It is essential to have policies in place to provide a safe, drug-free, and disciplined environment for all students, staff and community.
- In providing educational programs that will prepare students for an ever changing technological world.